When creating our wall slide doors, room dividers, barn doors, and freestanding office systems, whether it’s the finishes, the glass, the hardware or the materials, there is a science behind our doors.
The science behind the design and manufacturing of our products is safety, quality, and functionality.
Read on to discover some of the unique ways our sliding doors stand out:
- We have created a unique locking roller system. This provides the smoothest, quietest sliding door possible.
- The materials we use to manufacture our doors are recyclable and environmentally friendly.
- We also make them durable using our own proprietary formula aluminum. Unlike wood which can warp over time, our frames are built to last.
- Our checks and balances ensure the manufacturing process is top standard. Quality control always at the forefront.
- Safety in the design is essential. Not only do we used tempered or laminated glass, we assure our doors will not leave the smooth-glide system as we use a proprietary panel-clamp smooth glide system.
- Unique in our industry. We are the only company that offers fully lockable doors and wall partitions.
- Our track design is a proprietary system. This sets us apart from others in the market. If the track needs to be recessed we can do it. No matter the surface, we have a solution. Even if you don’t want a track on the floor, we can do that too.
You can see our Smart Shut System in person if you live in or near Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver or Calgary? Come visit one of our beautiful showrooms and experience the sliding door difference for yourself!
For more information:
- Contact us at email@example.com or call 1-844-754-3464 (SLIDING)
- Live in or near Toronto, Vancouver or Calgary? Come visit one of our beautiful showrooms and experience the sliding door difference for yourself!
- Got a project in mind? The Sliding Door Company can help. Complete our project assistance form and we’ll respond within 48 hours!
- Download our free catalogue for modernizing your home or commercial space.
- Need even more convincing why you should visit us? Learn the 10 Reasons To Choose The Sliding Door Company.